- Fanuc M-20iD25
- Payload 25 kg
- Max reach 2.000mm, center tool point
- Max speed (J6) 615 °/s
- Repeatability +/-0,02mm
- Wrist protection class IP67
- Weight 210 kg
- Up to 5 CNC machine tools connectable
- Controller R30iB-PLUS
- Intuitive programming
- Friendly interface
- Fanuc collaborative functions
- Machine utilization statistics
- Intelligent maintenance prediction software
- Eccentric loading and unloading mode
- Park positioning function
- Pallets-in-line full handling
GRIPPER FEATURES (TAILORED ON THE PROJECT)
- 2-fingers gripper for rectangular shapes
- 3-fingers gripper for round shapes
- 2-fingers gripper for long shafts
- Customized gripper for specific shapes
- Air blow system
- Quick change system for gripper
- Low air pressure detection
HORIZONTAL WAREHOUSE WITH PALLET RECIRCULATION
- Payload 165 kilos each
- Pallets translation managed by step-driven motor and industrial chain
- Optoelectric barriers for fast and safe workpieces loading
PIECE HOLDER PALLET DATA
- Modular structure with 12 or 16 or 20 pallets
- Pallet dimensions 250×250 mm
- Height load capacity up to 450mm
- Workpieces stacking capability up to:
– 2 rods version: 200mm
– 3 rods version: 250mm
– 4 rods version: 220mm
- Maximum load per single pallet 165 kg
- Quick self-centering system
- Carbonitrided frames for maximum durability
- Fanuc Dual Check Safety System integrated with laser scanner
- Pneumatic or servo-motor driven CNC machine door opener with integrated safety circuit
ADDITIONAL WORKING STATIONS
- Parts unloading on box/cage/belt
- Parts positioning on measuring station
- Other tailored customers operations available
– Teleservice predisposition
– Predisposition for Industry 4.0 connection
What is ROLLING?
ROLLING is a universal robotic handling “STAND-ALONE” solution with integrated storage made of a series of pallets in-line for the loading / unloading of components, ready to use. It is designed to be connected to several machine tools as LATHES, GRINDERS, MILLING MACHINES, SAWING UNITS, ecc.
IT IS IDENTIFIED BY THE TERM “STAND-ALONE” BECAUSE EASY AND FAST IN BEING POSITIONED AND QUICKLY CONNECTABLE AMONG SEVERAL MACHINE TOOLS.
ROLLING is available in several versions (SL – Left, SC – Central, SR – Right) to adapt to any CNC machine tool and related workshop environment.
The onboard position of the Fanuc always leaves the intervention area on the CNC machine free, when the ROLLING is not in use. This aspect allows regular and comfortable operation on the HMI panel, convenient set up of the CNC machine and quick equipment’s checks.
- The automated warehouse picking system has a maximum capacity of 165 Kg.
- The modular structure can be with 7 or 13 or 17 or 21 pallets. (pallet dimension 250mmx250mm each).
- The arm’s payload is up to 25kg, according to the specific need.
- Height loading up to 450mm
- The FANUC Dual Safety Check and a supplementary high sensitive Laser Scanner avoid the presence of any physical barrier within the marshalling area.
- The operator’s access to the modular in-line system is straightforward.
- The open and flexible programming system and the range of accessories ensure the efficient management of a vast series of machined parts.
- The pick and place gripper has a quick release hook-up system.
Why do you need ROLLING?
1. LOWER LABOR COST
- NO operator needed during the whole machining cycle
- Multiple CNC machines handled by one well-trained operator
- Easier workforce managing
2 EXTRA PRODUCTION TIME
- Assured parts production cycle time
- Night shift and weekend shift feasible without additional operators
- Higher reaction speed on urgent job orders
3 HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY LEVEL REACHED
- Even in a one-shift working production plant, the ROLLING will continue making parts beyond the working day closure
- Skilled operator sets-up the ROLLING and pass by to the next job order on a different CNC machine
- Increased CNC machine tools park production capacity
THANKS TO ROLLING YOUR BUSINESS BECOMES MORE PROFITABLE.