ARM is a robotic “STAND-ALONE” warehouse, compact and ready to use. It is designed to be connected to several machine tools as LATHES, GRINDERS, MILLING MACHINES, SAWING UNITS, ecc.
IT IS IDENTIFIED BY THE TERM “STAND-ALONE” BECAUSE EASY AND FAST IN BEING POSITIONED AND QUICKLY CONNECTABLE AMONG SEVERAL MACHINE TOOLS.
ARM is equipped with a FANUC fast accurate anthropomorphic robot, well known through the world for its reliability and solidity, assuring repeatability in the supply of the machine tool.
- The automated warehouse picking system has a maximum capacity of 1.000 kg.
- The storage column counts 24 trays 600mmx400mm each.
- The arm’s payload is up to 20kg, according to the specific need.
- The FANUC Dual Safety Check and a supplementary high sensitive Laser Scanner avoid the presence of any physical barrier within the marshalling area.
- The operator’s access to the modular vertical lift system is straightforward, thanks to the ergonomic trays dispenser mounted on a trolley.
- The open and flexible programming system and the range of accessories ensure the efficient management of a vast series of machined parts.
- The pick and place gripper has a quick release hook-up system.
“ITS only limit is YOUR creativity”